The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking haircuts, I've only twice visited a hairdresser. Both times were a disaster. First time I had a 'page boy' cut. This sort of thing:
Purdey.jpg

Its a cut I quite suited but it was cut far too short. It took 6 months before it looked OK. Second time was for a loose curly look. This sort of look:

images-208.jpeg

But mine turned out in nasty tight curls! It took me weeks of daily straightening to get rid of it.

Talking haircuts, I've only twice visited a hairdresser. Both times were a disaster. First time I had a 'page boy' cut. This sort of thing:
View attachment 6530

Its a cut I quite suited but it was cut far too short. It took 6 months before it looked OK. Second time was for a loose curly look. This sort of look:

View attachment 6531

But mine turned out in nasty tight curls! It took me weeks of daily straightening to get rid of it.
Couldn't be worse than the time I celebrated my dedication to The Beatles by placing a pudding basin upside down on my head and cutting my hair!

Good morning all :wave:. A lovely sunny day today. We are going out later to spend some time with my dad, there is a lovely reservoir near him and it is a very pleasant walk around then to a pub for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom