The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took my dad out to lunch today, he flirted with the waitress, she was obviously used to it and played along. He told us some really bad jokes but he is laughing and Joking so that is good :okay:

Talking haircuts, I've only twice visited a hairdresser. Both times were a disaster. First time I had a 'page boy' cut. This sort of thing:
View attachment 6530

Its a cut I quite suited but it was cut far too short. It took 6 months before it looked OK. Second time was for a loose curly look. This sort of look:

View attachment 6531

But mine turned out in nasty tight curls! It took me weeks of daily straightening to get rid of it.

Pictures, of you I mean, not models.

We took my dad out to lunch today, he flirted with the waitress, she was obviously used to it and played along. He told us some really bad jokes but he is laughing and Joking so that is good :okay:

My daughter in law is the only one in our family who laughs at my jokes. I like my daughter in law.

Last edited:
Pictures, of you I mean, not models.

My daughter in law is the only one in our family who laughs at my jokes. I like my daughter in law.

My brother and sister don't seem to have the same sense of humour so he can't crack jokes with them.

My brother and sister don't seem to have the same sense of humour so he can't crack jokes with them.
I had that experience with my mother, when I became her resident full time carer. Although I have done stand up comedy and can make most people laugh, I could not readily do so with her. If I tell you that she finds Benny Hill funny.....(enough said I think!)
default_wacko.png
1656269883.gif

Me and partner are off for a two night break in Canterbury tomorrow. Seafood is on the menu (oysters!) as there is a good fish restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom