The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet as in no 2 legged creatures booming their @*_$€* stereos.
Not quiet as in no sounds.

And in other news, I will never trust Top Secret Recipes again. I went to make the Arby's sauce. Followed his recipe exactly. It tasted like ketchup with a tiny touch of garlic and onion. Arby's sauce is thin too. This stuff was not thin. It was thick. Epic fail but I started added stuff and think I made a passable BBQ sauce.

Eight years ago today TVC and I stood next to each other at Bouma Falls in Fiji and said I do

FB_IMG_1476002298111.jpg

:D - I'm still tweaking some of the minor aspects of the layout (since the basic palette doesn't always give the best result, but I think the concensus so far is that it is better than the orangy browny's :okay:).

:D - I'm still tweaking some of the minor aspects of the layout (since the basic palette doesn't always give the best result, but I think the concensus so far is that it is better than the orangy browny's :okay:).
The lime green used at the top of quote boxes is quite bright on my tablet and dominates the screen a bit, the rest of it I like.

We went to the cinema this afternoon to see the new Star Trek film, loved it. Next to me was an empty seat then a woman who made a lot of noise with her chocolate bar wrapper, her husband had a bag of minstrels, this was before the film even started, he carried on whilst the film was on, part way through he left and came back with an ice cream. No qualm about disturbing others.

Ok, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best cooking forum ever.
Or it could be I have too much kitchen stuff.
Nah, it is the first one.
Now must leave and go cook.

:dance:You are totally correct on the first count. I came, I stayed. Never a cross word is spoken here and we love new people! :okay:
And I'm liking your posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom