The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lime green used at the top of quote boxes is quite bright on my tablet and dominates the screen a bit, the rest of it I like.
It is almost the colour of the grass growing outside in my paddocks, this morning. almost. I think the paddocks are a touch closer to spring green than lime green... but it is about to cloud over and change, so I'm going to go and dig in the garden whilst I can. I can be online when it rains. I don't enjoy digging holes that fill with torrential rain and leave me with temporary new ponds!

One thing to bear in mind is that tablets over saturate colours a considerable amount. I'm on my laptop right now with a properly balanced colour scheme (using a Spyder 3 Pro). There is now a Spyder 5 ranger http://spyder.datacolor.com/portfolio-view/spyder5pro/ . But if I go onto my Sony Tablet then it is another matter entirely!

Bliss...

IMG_5806.JPG DSC_1812.JPG

the trouble maker is (temporarily) behind bars...

IMG_5819.JPG

Visiting hours!

IMG_5826b.JPG

The result is 4 eggs again today, all lain peacefully with no arguments, before 10am and more importantly no blood shed!

Calm is restored.

I've spent most of tonight re-working the colours to flatten it out a little and tone down the darker areas. Most of the work is now done, although there may be a few minor tweaks over the coming days. Reload your browser cache to apply the changes. :okay:

My poor black chook was very grey when put back on the roosting perch! The white-ish bird was very white. Mind you I'm an interesting shade of grey note as well! They all got their legs oiled as well... Collering them all off the roosting perch was so much easier than trying to catch them when they were running around!

I've spent most of tonight re-working the colours to flatten it out a little and tone down the darker areas. Most of the work is now done, although there may be a few minor tweaks over the coming days. Reload your browser cache to apply the changes. :okay:

Looking better, crisper colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom