The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they are showing is recent bleaching of fairly small areas. Long term, larger areas eventually die, no sponges, no fans, no fish, no shrimp, no lobster, just dead.

Also recently aussie ? Scientists working in great barrier reef with good results..I see this about a year ago.

Russ
I’ll just leave this here:

View attachment 102927

That's a hoax and photo shopped. Lol

Russ

10yo eli is here today. Ear infection.
Alright in the car. I'm picking up whole fillet and 17 lamb cutlets . Isla is 14 Sunday so her choice is tandoori lamb cutlets and corned beef n carrots.
Custard will be her dessert.

All Lee's (son) kids are within 3 weeks apart.
We have a lee in my family but not like tastys lee. Lol

Russ

Ok cnn or fox are lying? Your source?

Russ

This from NASA:

Three of the world’s most complete temperature tracking records – from NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Climactic Data Center and the UK Meteorological Office’s Hadley Centre – begin in 1880. Prior to 1880, temperature measurements were made with instruments like thermometers. The oldest continuous temperature record is the Central England Temperature Data Series, which began in 1659, and the Hadley Centre has some measurements beginning in 1850, but there are too few data before 1880 for scientists to estimate average temperatures for the entire planet. Data from earlier years are reconstructed from proxy records like tree rings, pollen counts, and ice cores. Because these are different kinds of data, scientists generally don’t put proxy-based estimates on the same charts as the “instrumental record.”

Why does the temperature record shown on your "Vital Signs" page begin at 1880? – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

So let's see. Say even a 300 year period out of millions of years is exactly correct.

Noone has answered the fuel crisis scam in the 70s. Countrys changed manufacturing practices.

Look at the new ford f 150. Still a v8.

Russ

Dont get me started on climate change. India and china arent signing up for any of that. China recently commissioned 8 new coal plants.
The biggest polluters of the world.

Russ

You do know that Ford started making electric vehicles, right? Trucks and the Mustang are now available as EVs. I own their stock.

Of course I do. We have the I internet down here as well. Being a petrol head I will never buy electric car . EVER. I had a 66 notchback with a 289. We had at the time 2 x v8s and a v6.
I turn my eyebrows up at electric cars.

Russ

Of course I do. We have the I internet down here as well. Being a petrol head I will never buy electric car . EVER. I had a 66 notchback with a 289. We had at the time 2 x v8s and a v6.
I turn my eyebrows up at electric cars.

Russ
I didn't mean to insult you. I wouldn't own an EV either but probably for different reasons. I might consider a hybrid one day, though.

I didn't mean to insult you. I wouldn't own an EV either but probably for different reasons. I might consider a hybrid one day, though.

You couldn't insult me. Especially after just eating a pizza from.pizza hut.
Eli.got a whole pepperoni and choc mousse.
All good.. )

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom