The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a decent night's sleep in two weeks. On a short fuse!
I hope you all get through that as quickly as possible. I don’t sleep all that well anyway, but the last two weeks have been murder for me here.

This morning, though, I woke up and looked at the clock - 08:20, unheard of for me, though now I feel like I’ve pissed away half my day.

At least I’m being productive now. :wink:

Good luck with the doc getting your son some better meds.

Okay. Just stay away from other people the best you can, even if it is just the common flu. Especially if you have a fever. If you have a fever, then you have something that other people don't want to catch.

CD
Years ago, we had a dishwasher repair guy show up at the house. First thing he did was puke in my front yard.

“You ok? You need anything?”
“Yeah, I’m ok. I just have the flu.”
“Um, sorry, but get out of my house!”

Good luck with the doc getting your son some better meds.
I don't think the doc will change the meds, to be honest. Carbomazepan and Tegretol are pretty scary things, plus two others to help him sleep...it's a very delicate balance.
Anyway - good news is that the missus went to see the doc today. He removed the stitches from the skin transplant and said she could drive again, so let's see if the sleeplessness (and cursing!) were just mood changes.

Santa Claus isn’t coming to town…he’s…I mean, they’re already here!

IMG_5871.jpeg

That’s at Lowe’s (big box DIY store).

I don't think the doc will change the meds, to be honest. Carbomazepan and Tegretol are pretty scary things, plus two others to help him sleep...it's a very delicate balance.
Anyway - good news is that the missus went to see the doc today. He removed the stitches from the skin transplant and said she could drive again, so let's see if the sleeplessness (and cursing!) were just mood changes.

I feel for you regarding your son's night waking. Its a really disturbing and difficult thing to deal with. I'm rubbish (and I mean rubbish) unless I get a reasonable night's sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom