The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, it was close to 80f/25c yesterday, and I’m about to head out this late-morning and it’s…49f/18c, and it’s not going to get much warmer today.

Today’s the day I’m wearing the first of my cold-weather shirts! Yay!

Holy crap, it was close to 80f/25c yesterday, and I’m about to head out this late-morning and it’s…49f/18c, and it’s not going to get much warmer today.

It is 70F/21C here right now. Perfect! It was 84F/29C at this time yesterday.

CD

Last week we had 30°C and 32°C. It's 9am now and still in single figures... not yet 9°C. We dropped to 4.5°C overnight.

I was watching a You Tub video and the suggestion was made, "when ordering at a sit-down restaurant, be sure to ask first if their hamburger patties (burgers) are made by hand in-house" ... interesting.
A lot of places here use premade patties and I've learned to ask the same question because the quality of the pre-made is lacking.

A lot of places here use premade patties and I've learned to ask the same question because the quality of the pre-made is lacking.
I agree with you medtran49 about the quality, but I kinda-sorta know which of my favorite places to order a freshly made patties and they are maybe three of them here in Cowboyville Arizona.

Arrrg! I have lost my voice, achy, cough, runny nose, stuffed ears, stomach issues, all the cold symptoms. It will probably not completely go away for months. Just get a little better or worse. I need to find some soup, tea, and cough drops.

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1792.jpeg

It's 5PM and it's 31C/87.8F. It has been unusually hot for October.

Arrrg! I have lost my voice, achy, cough, runny nose, stuffed ears, stomach issues, all the cold symptoms. It will probably not completely go away for months. Just get a little better or worse. I need to find some soup, tea, and cough drops.

Hope you get better soon. I count myself lucky I've not had anything like that (including Covid) for about 20 or more years. I've had other stupid things happen though, like breaking my leg.

Re the weather: its still very pleasantly warm here. Unusually so for October.

It's 5PM and it's 31C/87.8F. It has been unusually hot for October.

That's what it was here at that time today. We are a bit further South that you (North Texas is at the same latitude as Northern Morocco).

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom