The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not yet turned on the game. I probably won't watch it all, but keep it on while I putter around the house. I hate watching baseball on TV.

A-Rod is pushing 50, and always has been rather vain.

CD

Be happy she doesn't buy La Perla!
She hates bra shopping, and with her weight loss, that’s one area that seems to have…well, one could say either suffered or benefitted, depending on perspective…so now she needs new bras.

And I know it’s a very “guy” thing to say, but after literal hours spent in bra shops and departments today…it it really that difficult?

She hates bra shopping, and with her weight loss, that’s one area that seems to have…well, one could say either suffered or benefitted, depending on perspective…so now she needs new bras.

And I know it’s a very “guy” thing to say, but after literal hours spent in bra shops and departments today…it it really that difficult?
In brief, yes.

And I know it’s a very “guy” thing to say, but after literal hours spent in bra shops and departments today…is it really that difficult?

Oh yes. My ex-wife explained it in great detail... often. She was, um, well endowed in that physical dimension, and if a manufacturer stopped making her favorite bra, she went ballistic.

CD

How would you like to effectively wear a tight girdle around your chest for 10+ hours a day?

Comfort matters.

In brief, yes.

I want to be clear, I’m not criticizing the need for comfortable undergarments, it’s more the sheer amount of time it took, and the raw number of them brought out to be tested…and that was after MrsT said, “No wires, no padding, cross-straps only, this size only, please.” - even with that initial whittling-down, it still resulted in dozens and dozens of bras in each place.

Within that narrow range, still more distinct bras were produced than all the varieties of wines in a big wine shop.

It has been rather chilly the last few days. It only got up to 65F/18C today, and it is going down to 48F/9C overnight. I actually wore long pants and sleeves today. :ohmy:

CD

I want to be clear, I’m not criticizing the need for comfortable undergarments, it’s more the sheer amount of time it took, and the raw number of them brought out to be tested…and that was after MrsT said, “No wires, no padding, cross-straps only, this size only, please.” - even with that initial whittling-down, it still resulted in dozens and dozens of bras in each place.

Within that narrow range, still more distinct bras were produced than all the varieties of wines in a big wine shop.

My ex went bra shopping with her sister. I stayed out of that. :unsure:

CD

Oh yes. My ex-wife explained it in great detail... often. She was, um, well endowed in that physical dimension, and if a manufacturer stopped making her favorite bra, she went ballistic.

CD
Oh, I’ve had that talk. Here’s the thing - last time we went bra-shopping (and why do I even have to go?), she found the bra in the size and style she liked, it was comfortable, put them back up where they belonged, etc.

She was suitably thrilled.

Then she went up an inch or cup or half of one and twice of the other, whatever…did she go back and get the same bra style she’d picked out before, but in the larger size?

Nope, the process had to start all over from scratch, which is what we were back doing today, because now she’s reverted back an inch or a cup or or whatever. 🤷🏻

Craig would have died if I asked him to go daily bra shopping with him. Now, lingerie bras were a different story.

We used to go to a bar early on that had lingerie nights. You'd buy raffle tickets. I got LOTS of lingerie that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom