The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally hit below 70F in the wee hours. It's 70F now at about 9 a.m. Unfortunately, we'll be back in high 80s by end of week.

Found out last night that one of my uncles passed away, I was told today that he was in a pub with a pint watching rugby when he went, it was quick and he was having a good time.
Sorry to read about that, Lullabelle. I don’t suppose there are ever “good” circumstances for that to happen, just some that are better than others.

We got down to 45F/7C overnight. It is 67F inside my house right now. Long time Florida residents would be bundled up like the Michelin Man at these temperatures. :laugh:

CD
I wouldn't be bundled up like the Michelin Man, but i would be wearing a little heavier clothing or have a throw over my legs while sitting down. I've been in Florida for almost 50 years.

We got down to 45F/7C overnight. It is 67F inside my house right now. Long time Florida residents would be bundled up like the Michelin Man at these temperatures. :laugh:

CD
Or folks from Hawaii!
It was 70° in the house the other morning and we both said that we were freezing and did bundle up like the Michelin Man!!!

Installing fiber in our neighborhood:

IMG_6147.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom