The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had Lexmark I HATED it. Always messed up. I've had two EPSON and loved both.

I have had Lexmark I HATED it. Always messed up. I've had two EPSON and loved both.
Each to their own.

I've had a horrendous epson printer and experienced plain awful epson warranty support. As a hardware & software IT engineer for nearly 30 years, in businesses, a school and running my own support company, I've seen and dealt with a lot of printers. And I've seen issues with epson more often than I prefer. I'll not buy other brands either, Lexmark, Brother are 2 others that spring to mind.

My own printers have been a HP Deskjet, 2 Canon printers including a 8000Pro series A3 printer (professional series printer only sold because we went off to cycle around the world) and an epson printer. That's some 25 years of printers in this household. The epson was by far the worst lasting 10 months (my husband purchased it 5 years ago) and epson refused the warranty when it failed. I'll not buy from them again when others more than meet my needs and I know I've a company I trust if it is in warranty.

Raining. It’s food shopping day. I hate going out in the rain. Makes my joints ache.

I got my car washed yesterday, and yet, not a drop of rain around. Sunny and a very pleasant 67F/19C. The weather gods are being kind to me lately. I wonder what they are scheming? :eek:

CD

How about piña coladas?

CD
I have to change it up a bit:

If you like rum and Diet Pepsi
Going out it a light rain
And sandwiches made with spaghetti
And you don’t think that’s insane
If you like pizza every other night
And all the nights in between
Leave a message at this number
As long as you’re over 18