What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

I purchased a replacement Waffle Maker, which wasn't cheap, and I've tried really hard to like it ... I DON"T!
So thinking I'll try to sell the expensive one online and try another brand maybe?
I like square Belgian style waffles ... but I don't care for un-evenly heating iron plates and "two-tone" colored waffles :headshake:

Dishes holder/ sieve, sorry, most likely not the true name of the article.

For pre-rinsed (dirty) dishes, stands on top of the dishwasher and frees up counter top space.

20240803_092728.jpg

Rather unexpectedly, we've had to replace our French press/cafetier... yesterday morning we noticed (this wasn't hard to notice) that the existing one was leaking rather badly. There was fresh coffee half way across the kitchen floor... so hubby came home today with a new one.

17233457293715426119116759342484.jpg

The old one is on the left, the new one on the right.

Rather unexpectedly, we've had to replace our French press/cafetier... yesterday morning we noticed (this wasn't hard to notice) that the existing one was leaking rather badly. There was fresh coffee half way across the kitchen floor... so hubby came home today with a new one.

View attachment 117262

The old one is on the left, the new one on the right.
I know the broken one isn’t a Bodum but do they still sell replacement glass for the Bodums?

Back
Top Bottom