What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

My boyfriend and I went shopping for a toaster, for my Mom. Her (30+y old )one gave up on her, and we did find exactly the sort she wanted, with handles for sandwiches.

At the same store I bought 2 table lamps. 1 for the kitchen, as it gets dark behind the fridge on the countertop, 2nd one as a working light for the piano. Like them both very much.

Later I placed the lamp on top of the fridge, that way it doesn't shine in my eyes directly, but still lightens.

Happy!

20240824_125140.jpg
20240824_131310.jpg

The bottom of the lamp bears a touch sensor, which I didn't know upfront.😅Almost got agitated, oh Gosh, bought a switchless lamp😅...

Dough is unhealthy?
Why?
You can use whole wheat.
It doesn't need olive oil either.

I didn't it was unhealthy. Its purely the calories that I'm concerned about. One slice of an average pizza (6th) is OK but not half a pizza or a whole one, for me. Toppings can be fairly low calorie if they are vegetarian or fish but mozarella is high calorie.

So, in terms if buying a pizza oven, it doesn't make sense as I would only eat a 6th of a pizza!

I didn't it was unhealthy. Its purely the calories that I'm concerned about. One slice of an average pizza (6th) is OK but not half a pizza or a whole one, for me. Toppings can be fairly low calorie if they are vegetarian or fish but mozarella is high calorie.

So, in terms if buying a pizza oven, it doesn't make sense as I would only eat a 6th of a pizza!
I just had a look at a bog standard pizza (Crosta and Mollica sourdough margherita) and it says half a pizza is 465cals.
A sixth would be 155cals.
I'm no expert in this arena but that doesn't sound like anywhere enough calories for an adult.

I just had a look at a bog standard pizza (Crosta and Mollica sourdough margherita) and it says half a pizza is 465cals.
A sixth would be 155cals.
I'm no expert in this arena but that doesn't sound like anywhere enough calories for an adult.

I rarely eat as much as 465cals in one meal. I suppose I could have 2 slices though. Still doesn't justify a pizza oven...

Pizza oven still on floor of living room.
I will be perfect for Mr SSOAP and I but for four hungry souls - nope, it needs a second shelf.
Which shows on the internet as available and then turns into a baking tray when you click the link!
Apparently available in America for £19.99 with a working link.
Hmph

So the reluctant ice maker in our kitchen refrigerator/freezer quit working for 3 days in a row this past week, which she'd never done before (usually 1 day or 2 at the most). I ordered the countertop ice maker. The day after I received the email that it had shipped, the ice maker in the kitchen started working again, lol. New ice maker will arrive this week. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom