What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

Being a bit laid up is boring as hell and has made me open my wallet and allow some money to unnecessarily fly out 😂
Nisbets catering suppliers are doing a warehouse clearance. A genuine knock down bargain sale.
I read the email when it arrived and went straight onto the site, the website got slower and slower and then kept not working at all, it took me three attempts to get through the checkout! I guess the site traffic was too heavy.

But I did so on it’s way is -

This infrared thermometer reduced from £60 to £27. You can get them for a lot less but I like this brand and I wanted one for checking the temps on the bbq and the pizza stones.

IMG_2557.jpeg

This folding trolley reduced from £144 to £50.
Every summer as I traipse back and forth, back and forth taking things from the kitchen to the tables outside and every year I think I could do with a little trolley.
Then I look at the price of little trolleys and think maybe next year 😂
Next summer I’ll be able to have it in the kitchen and slowly load it up, hoorah.

IMG_2559.jpeg

And lastly this patio heater reduced from £220 to £25
IMG_2560.jpeg

So yer it’s time to bury my wallet before anything else drops into my inbox!

Last edited:
Being a bit laid up is boring as hell and has made me open my wallet and allow some money to unnecessarily fly out 😂
Nisbets catering suppliers are doing a warehouse clearance. A genuine knock down bargain sale.
I read the email when it arrived and went straight onto the site, the website got slower and slower and then kept not working at all, it took me three attempts to get through the checkout! I guess the site traffic was too heavy.

But I did so on it’s way is -

This infrared thermometer reduced from £60 to £27. You can get them for a lot less but I like this brand and I wanted one for checking the temps on the bbq and the pizza stones.

View attachment 119321

This folding trolley reduced from £144 to £50.
Every summer as I traipse back and forth, back and forth taking things from the kitchen to the tables outside and every year I think I could do with a little trolley.
Then I look at the price of little trolleys and think maybe next year 😂
Next summer I’ll be able to have it in the kitchen and slowly load it up, hoorah.

View attachment 119322

And lastly this patio heater reduced from £220 to £25
View attachment 119323

So yer it’s time to bury my wallet before anything else drops into my inbox!
I got THIS one!! I use it mainly to get a temperature reading of the heat at the vent. :whistling:
Fluke Temperature Gun..jpg

Last edited:
Fast work there!
Not something I need as I don't cook anything that needs it.
Apparently it’s very useful for getting a frying pan to the right temperature for the perfect crust on whatever you’re cooking.
Especially useful with steaks and anything where you’re aiming for the ‘Maillard reaction’

Apparently it’s very useful for getting a frying pan to the right temperature for the perfect crust on whatever you’re cooking.
Especially useful with steaks and anything where you’re aiming for the ‘Maillard reaction’

I guess that it can also be used to register the temp of hot oil before deep frying things!! :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom