What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of being in a successful relationship is discovering each others strengths and weaknesses and splitting up household duties and financial responsibilities to however works best, IMO.
I agree,absolutely. And now I better understand the whole situation,after your explanation. Agreeing honestly and bothsidedly is key. Thank you.😊

Lunch, my Grandma would possibly call it tuyki onuyki, bits and bobs kind of...
That is dry dill sprinkled on one side of the paprika, as kid does not like dill.

IMG_20210808_131953.jpg

These were billed as “cheese pies”, which had me thinking of little pies with a crust. But, these are more like explodey bombs of awesomeness. They take a blend of feta and cheddar, roll it up in a ball, cover it with a bird’s next filo, and deep fry it.
Sounds like the kind of food that would burn the roof of your mouth, but you probably wouldn't stop eating it either haha!

Garbanzo beans and leeks, cooked in a little rosemary-infused olive oil and garlic, finished with fresh lemon juice and zest:

Just a few ingredients, but wow, this is really good. It caught me a little off guard. I actually felt I was wasting some perfectly good leeks on such a simple dish, but this is really satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom