What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramen bowl. Homemade broth with baby bok choy, shiitakis, roasted red bell, shrimp and shaved beef tenderloin.

Cornmeal and brown wheat flour homemade tortillas, attempted to look like tacos? I don't know but it was very good.
Pork zucchini green onion, pelati sauce. Gouda.
The moment I told kid the dough is like Play Doh literally (even the recipe suggested it), she was on board with rolling the tortillas out. She did them really well.👍🤓

Basic recipe by Gimmesomeoven. Then I adjusted.

I bought a "family pack" of chicken thighs (cheaper), and tossed them on the grill (BBQ). Just seasoned with salt, pepper and granulated garlic. I'll "graze" on these right out of the fridge throughout this week. I'm sure I'll make some chicken tacos, too.

ThighsGrilled001.jpg

CD

I bought a "family pack" of chicken thighs (cheaper), and tossed them on the grill (BBQ). Just seasoned with salt, pepper and granulated garlic. I'll "graze" on these right out of the fridge throughout this week. I'm sure I'll make some chicken tacos, too.
CD

Hey CD, we were of a similar mind this weekend, except I smoked mine. Edited post to add pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom