What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilli noodles with minced chicken.

It has cooled down significantly, 17 c in the afternoon, 14 c now (6 am).
Same here it was 23c at 5am this morning, I got up to put the oven on to roast some little pig for dinner tonight. Top temp today is 30c then this evening and tomorrow thunder, lightening and hopefully rain. We are off to Znjan beach to meet friends for a coffee and swim.

Same here it was 23c at 5am this morning, I got up to put the oven on to roast some little pig for dinner tonight. Top temp today is 30c then this evening and tomorrow thunder, lightening and hopefully rain. We are off to Znjan beach to meet friends for a coffee and swim.
That sounds very good. You still get 30c? Wheeew. I think tops are 24c today for us here. Luckily...the rain and clouds were wonderful.
Fingers crossed for rain at your location too😊🍀.
Enjoy!🤗

That sounds very good. You still get 30c? Wheeew. I think tops are 24c today for us here. Luckily...the rain and clouds were wonderful.
Fingers crossed for rain at your location too😊🍀.
Enjoy!🤗

It was 98F/37C today here. We are expecting the same tomorrow and Wednesday. Then about 5 to 8 degrees cooler going into the weekend. Autumn weather doesn't start here for at least another month.

That means no soups, stews, gumbos or chilis for a while. I'm still cooking for hot weather.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom