What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl grey and shortbread biscuits/ cookies friends bought over sat night. A platter with my bonus faves, shortbread.

Russ

Tonight, I went back to the Radicchio Salad thing with that Avocado Turmeric Salad Dressing I created. It seems to have gotten better aged for the past couple days. :okay: Just in time for this Salad, as my Cucumber was beginning to perish. I will likely make some more of that Salad Dressing, albeit, I like Bleu Cheese.

I had a handful of Raw Strawberries for dessert.

USDA Prime NY strip, baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives. It may be a while before I can eat like that again, so I'm loading up on the fats tonight. :okay:

No photos -- you know what a steak looks like. I should have done a pre-cook photo to show the incredible marbling of the steak.

CD

USDA Prime NY strip, baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives. It may be a while before I can eat like that again, so I'm loading up on the fats tonight. :okay:

No photos -- you know what a steak looks like. I should have done a pre-cook photo to show the incredible marbling of the steak.

CD

Hope it was good. Sorry to hear what you have to go through.

Last nights dinner was Turkey thigh Pasticada with braised kupus kisili and polenta. I forgot to take a pic of the pud I was so gobsmacked with the Turkey. We both agreed instantly Christmas lunch but with roasties, sprouts etc. The pud was the same as the previous night.
1608528628742.png
1608528654595.png
1608528686162.png
1608528826611.png

We had the grandkids all arvo and they didn't get picked up til late, plus it's raining. I love soup on a rainy day.

Russ
Here mate the majority of Croats have their main meal at lunch time, most of the small kids go to schools within walking distance of their homes. Soup is almost an addiction, It is served no matter what the weather. 85c, veal bone soup with dumplings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom