What did you cook or eat today (July 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always have deals going on with substantial discounts from their normal prices.

Domino's always has deals too, but we don't like them at all. To be fair, we haven't had them in a VERY long time, so they could have improved
I'd say that's a safe bet. I didn't eat them for a few decades and then had one about 3 years ago. Vast improvement.

They always have deals going on with substantial discounts from their normal prices.

Domino's always has deals too, but we don't like them at all. To be fair, we haven't had them in a VERY long time, so they could have improved
Our Domino's is probably the busiest pizza place in our town due to their packaged, family style deals. And they guarantee a time limit so I see the drivers running to and from their cars while on my walk home. We have supported a couple of times but, I can't stand the stuff. I'll melt cheese on white sandwich bread at home and save 35 bucks.

Mozzarella, feta, Swiss and pepperoni
20240730_191530.jpg

Kohlrabi, roasted with fried Cod loin using almond flour and parmesan cheese as the crust. Not bad. I'm enjoying the low carb thing for the new recipes and ingredients I get to try. Some are winners and some, not so much..

. View attachment 116736
View attachment 116737
I love kohlrabi. When I was a kid we would take them fresh out of the garden, wash them with the garden house and knock on somebody’s door and ask for some salt and eat them. They don’t grow them where I live now. But if I ever see them n a store I will buy them.

Islas birthday today and I took her mc ds
Big mac for her and mcchicken meals for her bestie and 3 cheese burgers for her to distribute her posse
42 bucks and their machine wasn't taking my card so they said..you win, have a nice day. Makes up for all the time I've been short changed.

So I shouted myself a giant sausage roll after I dropped off. The whole day cost $11

Russ

When I was in the UK in the 70s, that was THE dish to order in a restaurant.
When I was single in the mid-80’s, the snack bar at work had these frozen microwaveable chicken Kiev and chicken cordon bleu things…they were new at the time.

I bet I spent a small fortune on those, they were so good. The butter (or cheese) would come out at about 1000F. I think from 1986-1990, I never had skin on the roof of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom