What did you cook or eat today (June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tovala meals. Andouille and jambalaya for Craig. Mushroom risotto, with some extra mushrooms, plus roasted broccoli for me. Made some mini loaves again.
20240616_183428.jpg

Lunch today was a brown rice salad, with orange pepper, red onion, olives, spinach, pecans, and feta. Dressing was lemon and olive oil. Made enough for lunches for the rest of the week.
IMG_9363.jpeg

I made enchiladas verdes for dinner. These are supposed to have chicken, but I made them vegetarian by omitting the chicken and adding red pepper and corn. Shhh! Donā€™t tell my husband! (For the record, he loved them).
IMG_9368.jpeg

Last night's dinner was chicken marsala on rigatoni and fresh boiled artichoke with hollandaise sauce for dipping. tonight will be a fusion meal of oriental chicken and veggie stir fry with rice and corn on the cob.

Last edited:
For dinner last night we made She Crab Soup. First time we made it and we will make it again one day. Grilled hamburgers using some grocery store preformed patties. We will not be doing that again.
I'm a fan of seasoning ground meat before use. My wife is allergic to beef so we make our burgers from ground pork seasoned with salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, powdered garlic and Italian seasoned packaged bread crrumbs. I have also had good luck adding a little fish sauce to ground meat. You don't want to overdo that. Lots of interesting ways to season your burger meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom