What did you cook or eat today (March 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some catching up...
Last night I baked these corn flour muffins...good, but am not entirely sure yet if I like them or not...
View attachment 81939

View attachment 81936
View attachment 81937

Garlic, onion, bacon, fresh toms, basil over pasta for dinner. Dry parsley sprinkled on top. Salad mix.
View attachment 81938
So I know you are trying to avoid sugar, but if you use a little honey or agave nectar (not sure if that's something you can get in Croatia or not) or some other sort of natural sweetener, it helps with the flavor of corn muffins. Also, did you use any kind of leavening agent? They are better (IMO) if they are fluffier.

Making tomato sauce.

Russ

So I know you are trying to avoid sugar, but if you use a little honey or agave nectar (not sure if that's something you can get in Croatia or not) or some other sort of natural sweetener, it helps with the flavor of corn muffins. Also, did you use any kind of leavening agent? They are better (IMO) if they are fluffier.
Will reply soon, thanks:)

IMG_1369 (2).JPG

After my visit to the Doc, I set out on my full monty of shopping ... I hit SIX different places!
THEN, I needed sustenance!
I went to my local Carniceria to purchase some Pork and then to the next counter for a street Taco ... Al Pastor on flour tortilla, Muy Bueno!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom