What did you cook or eat today (September 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surinamese bami goreng with prawns and chicken.

MypinchofItaly you're giving me ideas! I like the taste of zucchini but hate the soggy texture, this fritters seem like something I could try.

I’m glad to hear this.
I’ve grated them as you can see by using the classic grater (I wouldn’t exclude there are some nails grated as well 😅) then the classic method: flour, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, deep-frying in Peanuts oil.

I’m glad to hear this.
I’ve grated them as you can see by using the classic grater (I wouldn’t exclude there are some nails grated as well 😅) then the classic method: flour, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, deep-frying in Peanuts oil.

Thank you for the recipe! We do something similar here with green beans, seems easy enough.

That chicken looks fantastic! 🍴🐓
Thank you! My local grocer had chicken leg quarters on sale for .33 cents per pound, and it wasn't even family sized packages, there were 4 leg quarters to a package. Simplest thing ever, I just wash the chicken, season it, and put it in the crockpot on low overnight. I do not flip, rotate, or otherwise disturb the chicken whilst cooking and that's how it looks when it's done. Still amazes me how it doesn't steam the chicken skin but instead it comes out crispy and yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom