What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for a routine colonoscopy tomorrow, I’ve just had a lovely breakfast of black tea and lemon Jell-O.

After a delicious snack of water around 10:30AM, I have sumptuous lunch feast of chicken broth and grape juice to look forward to, and supper tonight will be a bountiful helping of lime Jell-O and more water.

After a delicious snack of water around 10:30AM, I have sumptuous lunch feast of chicken broth and grape juice to look forward to, and supper tonight will be a bountiful helping of lime Jell-O and more water.
Plus of course, that wonderful liquid they give you which moves mountains!

In preparation for a routine colonoscopy tomorrow, I’ve just had a lovely breakfast of black tea and lemon Jell-O.

I would suggest there is nothing routine about someone shoving a camera up your exhaust pipe.

Just had a breakfast sandwich of pork roll, egg and white American cheese on a kaiser roll. :okay:

TR, my pre alien butt probe broth choice is Better Than Bouillon. I make it strong. Are you allowed to have grape juice? I thought that was a no-no.

CD

Well, it's a nice opportunity to loose some weight ahead of the fattening of Christmas!

I don’t know if they still do it, but Mecklenburg Gardens in Cincy used to have a Terminator Sausage Challenge - two-pound hot mettwurst on a two-pound roll with two pounds of toppings (onions, peppers, and kraut).
I've watched this guy's stuff before, that burger he ate at the Heart Attack Grill was insane.

To be fair he ruined a lot including his reputation.
That whole thing was a misunderstanding that they blew out of proportion. But the network dropped him anyway because god forbid anyone on TV not be perfectly "squeaky clean".

I was confused for a second the first time I read this, I thought you were saying that at 10:30 the place you ate breakfast at had a colonoscopy as part of the menu.

Last night was boiled eggs and soldiers.
3 for me and 2 for kommandant. Plus 1 sacrificed at 4 mins to check runniness
She has to have eggs just right.
She is very fussy.
9am here and abou6to have cuppa and biscuits. (4)

Russ

I don't understand how it can make any difference what colour it is... and why the Jell-O?

Anything red/blue/purple discolors the walls of the intestines, making it very difficult for the Gastro-Interologist do do a proper exam.

Jello is allowed because it is primarily a juice in a semi-solid form.

The day before a colonoscopy, you are on a liquid diet, and have to drink a lot, because late at night, you take a medicine that, um... uses all that liquid to... um... hose you out. :eek:

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom