What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Can you order anything or is it just breakfast stuff? I'd be ordering the most expensive items on room service...
It's the room service morning menu, so no steaks, but I couldn't eat one in the morning anyway, I'm not American.

Talking of which; two tables over were a group where one of the men had been given his sauce in a lipped jug. He proceeded to dollop the gravy onto his plate from the side of the jug, leaving the handy pouring spout completely clean. Clearly a Republican.

the yachts in the hotel marina are rather large, and someone turned up in a helicopter this afternoon.

Craig used to design, build and install breathing air systems on mega yachts. It is not unheard of for them to have their own helicopter and landing pad on board, plus their own satellite boats for guards and supply runs. I've seen a design where a speed boat is garaged inside the yacht, and a garage door that opens and closes, with a launch ramp that extends out of and retracts in the yacht. Money can buy pretty much anything.

Last edited:
Loaded fries at the zoo:

IMG_5716.jpeg

They were quite good, but expensive (since we were at the zoo) - two orders, a beer, and a bottle of water were $40US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom