What did you cook or eat today (September 2024)

Western omelet (onions, red & green peppers, and ham steak) with American cheese, and sliced kumato tomato for dinner.

western_omelet_091124_1_IMG_2977.jpg

I made a Vegetable Curry as a test for Saturday.
But lunch/dinner yesterday was Lebanese, given my unplanned visit to the Lebanese grocery store.
I already had some kibbe frozen , so two of them. Then I made my own hummus with half the chickpeas I'd soaked overnight; the other half went into making home-made falafel. Finally, a tabbouleh. Pita bread was bought, pickles and olives, also bought.\Kibbe Frito.jpgHummus.jpgFalafel home made.jpgLebanese pickles.jpgTabboulhe.jpg

If anyone likes Lebanese food, I've got all the recipes for these dishes (including the pickles) so if you're interested, just let me know.

I made a Vegetable Curry as a test for Saturday.
But lunch/dinner yesterday was Lebanese, given my unplanned visit to the Lebanese grocery store.
I already had some kibbe frozen , so two of them. Then I made my own hummus with half the chickpeas I'd soaked overnight; the other half went into making home-made falafel. Finally, a tabbouleh. Pita bread was bought, pickles and olives, also bought.\View attachment 118458View attachment 118456View attachment 118455View attachment 118460View attachment 118459

If anyone likes Lebanese food, I've got all the recipes for these dishes (including the pickles) so if you're interested, just let me know.
You should post all those recipes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom