What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utz’s outlet store purchases:

Two bags!
IMG_5390.jpeg

Big pile!
IMG_5391.jpeg

Looking forward to the Thin & Crispy!
IMG_5392.jpeg

That popcorn beats out both SkinnyPop and Simply Nature (ALDI) popcorn for WW points:
IMG_5393.jpeg

Hot Fries are my favorite, and that Vinegar & Salt bag at the bottom is a bag of…pork rinds. Never had salt & vinnie pork rinds before!
IMG_5394.jpeg

Two bags!
View attachment 103544

Big pile!
View attachment 103545

View attachment 103546

That popcorn beats out both SkinnyPop and Simply Nature (ALDI) popcorn for WW points:
View attachment 103547

Hot Fries are my favorite, and that Vinegar & Salt bag at the bottom is a bag of…pork rinds. Never had salt & vinnie pork rinds before!
View attachment 103548
That would last me a few months!

Well maybe not if we were traveling.

Last edited:

Two bags!
View attachment 103544

Big pile!
View attachment 103545

View attachment 103546

View attachment 103547

View attachment 103548

Louisiana Hot Sauce is one of my regulars. I somehow didn't see you as a chicharron/pork rinds fan.

Herdez makes a pretty good salsa verde. I checked, and they are not owned by Utz -- still a Mexican company.

CD

The pretzels (and some Pennsylvania mustard):

IMG_5435.jpeg

New monster cereals out, so MrsT had to get them to try once we’re home. I’m sure they’ll be as disgusting as the other ones (Frakenberry, Count Chocula, Booberry, and sometimes Yummy Mummy. If Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young were breakfast cereals, Neil would be Yummy Mummy - not an original member, not always there, but nice to have him included when he is.):
IMG_5436.jpeg

The ginger cremes just sounded good. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and I can report that pumpkin spice everything is out in full force, as well as 6,000 different Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers.

New monster cereals out, so MrsT had to get them to try once we’re home. I’m sure they’ll be as disgusting as the other ones (Frakenberry, Count Chocula, Booberry, and sometimes Yummy Mummy. If Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young were breakfast cereals, Neil would be Yummy Mummy - not an original member, not always there, but nice to have him included when he is.):

I can do without Neil in my CSN*, and do without Yummy Mummy in my cereal bowl. :eek:

CD

* CSN had such beautiful harmonies, and Neil added his tortured cat voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom