What would you choose?

She should have stuck to cider. Beer is a weird followup to apple flavor I'd think.
She started with the beer, then cracked open the doughnut after.

The Oktoberfest was fine, nothing to get excited over, but it was ok. I’ve had that brown ale before and quite liked it, but that wheat one she ordered was awful. Tasted like water.

I like the look of the festbiers and the Sonders IPA.
I've tried the Madtree several times and 60 IBU (ie. the hoppy flavour) is about my limit.
I'd like to try the Hefeweizen, but I'd need to know if it had (a) coriander seeds (b) orange peel (c) vanilla (d)parsley, sage, rosemary , and thyme in it, because that would kill it for me .
The 3rd eye, 3rd eye is way above my IBU tolerance limit. This would probably taste of Budweiser mixed with Chanel No.5, cardamom seeds and white wine vinegar.
Fat head's "thing" evidently needs re-classifying as a teetotaller's attempt to make fruit juice out of real ale.
Cheers, mate! :D

The great thing about American bars and British pubs these days is that you can taste stuff before you try it. That's really useful because you may want to try something that's a bit wierd, description wise, has a high alcohol content (ie. over 5% ABV) but actually tastes very good. Or the other way round, because British beers are generally in the 3.9 - 4.5 range.

The great thing about American bars and British pubs these days is that you can taste stuff before you try it. That's really useful because you may want to try something that's a bit wierd, description wise, has a high alcohol content (ie. over 5% ABV) but actually tastes very good. Or the other way round, because British beers are generally in the 3.9 - 4.5 range.
Not at any restaurants I go to. Have order it and then send it back if you don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom