What would you choose?

Divieto Ristorante / Italian Restaurant
Oh WOWOWOWOW!!!
Right up my street.
I'd have to starve for 3 days before going there, but I'd gofor the Antipasto Misto, Wild mushroom Capellini and the Branzino.
It's fiercely expensive, mind you! $20+ for a pizza, $20+ for pastas, wow - or is that typical Miami prices?

Oh WOWOWOWOW!!!
Right up my street.
I'd have to starve for 3 days before going there, but I'd gofor the Antipasto Misto, Wild mushroom Capellini and the Branzino.
It's fiercely expensive, mind you! $20+ for a pizza, $20+ for pastas, wow - or is that typical Miami prices?
It's more Fort Lauderdale, Miami is to the south, but yes, that's typical prices. When we go to the wood fired oven pizza place, it's over $50 for 2 large pizzas, that are more like Papa John's medium size wise, a Margharita for me and generally a sausage, onions and green pepper for Craig, so nothing special as far as toppings.

Anybody check out the Tomahawk price? WOWZA!!

Last edited:
Another close restaurant I've been wanting to try for years. It's been around since mid 1980s and reservations can be impossible to get at times. I always wait until too late when we have a birthday or anniversary and we end up going elsewhere. Maybe for our anniversary this year in a little over a month. Will have to write myself a note.

Runyon's of Coral Springs

is derived from the Romani word "mush" which means "man" or "mate
That's interesting! Mush, is the first syllable of mushkarats ( we spell it muškarac), which is the high/literature word for a man in Croatian. Then, muzh (zh in like zhuzhing up), is a more informal word for Husband.
Muzh is the formal word for Man in Bulgarian, but can also be used for Husband.

I'll look into the etymology, I had no idea it was in Romani, too, but it makes sense, as they root in Latin, Masculinum...

Oh WOWOWOWOW!!!
Right up my street.
I thought that you had posted a crazy price to order Domino's pizza for carryout where you live? I think it was $40 for 2 pizzas? For really, really great pizza I don't think the prices are that bad, especially for a fine dining experience. But pretty sure that's the last thing you would order if you went there...

But pretty sure that's the last thing you would order if you went there...
In a good Italian restaurant, I would never order pizza.
All those wonderful antipasto, insalata, pastas, fish, seafood, vitello... why on earth would I order a pizza when I can get one from Pizza Hut?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(And I still have not eaten a pizza since coming back from Cinci - 39 days and counting)

In a good Italian restaurant, I would never order pizza.
All those wonderful antipasto, insalata, pastas, fish, seafood, vitello... why on earth would I order a pizza when I can get one from Pizza Hut?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(And I still have not eaten a pizza since coming back from Cinci - 39 days and counting)
If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I might eat at restaurants all the time and try everything on the menu (that appealed to me) and a great pizza would be on that list!

Drinks edition:

IMG_9234.jpeg

IMG_9235.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom