What did you cook/eat today (April 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always dress sexy and tell him he's great if he hated it but needed to change his opinion.

Indian Potato Pie
DSC_1060.JPG

It does. But your photo is good in the first place. Substitute a phone camera and it might be even worse if 'zoomed in'.
I always use my phone camera. The "zoom" on my old phone was awful. The current one has a "focus" setting. It has a "night" setting too (which I've never been able to get the hang of), and no flash.

Homemade yoghurt? Interesting..
I always make my own yoghurt; I have done since the early 1980s. It's very simple to do and, because you make it yourself, you know what is in it - no sugar added, for a start! I use a lot. As greyhounds have "delicate" stomachs, most greyhound owners give their hounds yoghurt every day, and I am no exception. Otherwise, we are like this!

14344723_10209534580016622_7841888208398927097_n.jpg

I always make my own yoghurt; I have done since the early 1980s. It's very simple to do and, because you make it yourself, you know what is in it - no sugar added, for a start! I use a lot. As greyhounds have "delicate" stomachs, most greyhound owners give their hounds yoghurt every day, and I am no exception. Otherwise, we are like this!

View attachment 6280
:roflmao:

View attachment 6280

How do you prepare your homemade yoghurt? I'm curious about this!

Where is the rest of pie? :wink:

Part of it, before the home-grown runner beans and an adzuki bean dahl were added.
DSC_1051.JPG

How do you prepare your homemade yoghurt? I'm curious about this!

I also make my own yoghurt. A dairy based one for my chickens and a soya milk one for me. I've just made a batch today.

Bring the 1L (soya) milk to around 80C, add 1tsp brown sugar and allow to cool to around 40C. Add the 1 pinch of non-dairy culture (or 100g live yoghurt), whisk in and put into yoghurt maker (which basically holds it all at 40C for however long you leave it). Take out and put into fridge 8-12hrs later. Done.

I'll try this way.

This picture was taken of a lelawadee flower using a 24mm lens (size app 3,500 x 2300 px)

lelawadee%2025mm_zpsstrg6sne.jpg

This picture of the same flower using a 250mm lense from the same position (approx same size in pixles).

lelawadee%20250mm_zpsgrcnrccc.jpg

This is the same picture as the first but now digitally zoomed to replicate the 250mm optical zoom picture (the size is now 350 x 250 px).

lelawadee%2025mm%20digital_zpsvh7umlzn.jpg

It doesn't look significantly inferior until you blow it up to the same size as the 250mm optical zoom picture.

lelawadee%2025mm%20digital%20blown%20up_zpsrsfpay5w.jpg

Does that make sense?

[Edit: the "digital zooming" was effected using Photoshop]

Frangipani flowers, they were our flowers when we were married in Fiji, so beautiful with a lemon scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom