What did you cook/eat today (April 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always make my own yoghurt; I have done since the early 1980s. It's very simple to do and, because you make it yourself, you know what is in it - no sugar added, for a start! I use a lot. As greyhounds have "delicate" stomachs, most greyhound owners give their hounds yoghurt every day, and I am no exception. Otherwise, we are like this!

View attachment 6280

:laugh:

Today will be the beans I reheated yesterday with cornbread and fries.

Not healthy but here goes

Oven cooked potato croquettes, grilled black pudding, chipolatas, gammon, mushroom lovingly coated with garlic butter and tinned tomatoes.

P_20170407_172828.jpg

Some cooked, cold salmon in crusty ciabatta rolls with a french bean & baby plum tomato salad (avocado oil in the dressing)

Owing to a complete change of plan today, I had a small cheese sandwich at lunch time and the leftovers from yesterday for tonight's dinner. The meat I thawed out for tonight is now in the fridge.

You should have seen the person I saw when I was walking the dog this afternoon. I still can't make my mind up if it was male or female.....:laugh:
Many people said that in the late 1960s of the younger generation. I quite like the androygnous look. T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom