What did you cook/eat today (April 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe for you, but Ken and I kill in stillettos and a little black number...
* pictures Ken.....
bolt.gif

I finally have a night off, first one in 3 weeks, so I'm off to the supermarket for lamb shoulder chops, sweet onions, russet potatoes, and sour cream.

While the lamb chops and onions cook in a grill pan, I'll nuke the spuds, jacket on. Dried herbs de provence will be stirred into the sour cream, and that will top the potatoes.

Pics later.

Last edited:
After all of this talk of chips, fries or whatever they are called, I'm going to make a few for dinner...and therefore I have to make burgers to go with them...Greasy goodness and it's all your guyz's faults...

I suppose it depends on where you are from and what you make, chop up spuds (potatoes), fry in oil and you have chips.

Today was my wife's birthday, so we went out to one of her favorite little restaurants, http://www.stmoritzgrill.com/

We started by sharing a house salad and a roasted brussel sprout salad, then an order of mussels fra diavolo.

For our entrees, my wife had the honey balsamic glazed salmon that was topped with crispy leeks, and served with sweet potato orzo.
My son had the blackened salmon tacos, side of rice and warm slaw. I had a daily special of an ale and herb braised pork shank, mashed, and peas.

Finally, cappuccinos while we paid the bill, and we sang happy birthday over snowball fight cupcakes (yellow cake topped with white frosting and sweetened shredded coconut) and candles.

A happy belated birthday to Mrs @buckytom :birthday:

Well plans changed. He wound up with the afternoon off. We had a coupon for $6.99 buffet including drink. The coupon was good until 3:59pm. They change the menu at 4. So we had sirloin, ribs, chicken, shrimp and sides for a total of $15.13.

Many people said that in the late 1960s of the younger generation. I quite like the androygnous look. T
.....except this did not have quite the androgynous look. It was either an extremely masculine looking female or an extremely :meh: looking male, with its shoulder length pink-tabby flicked up hair, dark glasses and shoulder bag. Its clothes did not help - floppy V-neck with faded jeans and builders boots. It was attracting quite a bit of the wrong sort of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom