What did you cook/eat today (April 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss once went to the off-licence in Ellesmere Port to complain that the box of wine only lasted 4 hours whereas it said on the label "lasts for 3 weeks once opened".

The assistant didn't have a degree in sarcasm so it went straight over her head.

Actually, I stopped by the Korean market on my way into work last night. I needed something for dinner, and they usually have little bento box like meals available at half price so late at night, but there were none left. The fish looked good, so I picked that up to have with my family at home tonight.

A friend has just informed me that they have a glut of okra in the farms in his village so he's bringing a bucket full around tomorrow.

A friend has just informed me that they have a glut of okra in the farms in his village so he's bringing a bucket full around tomorrow.

You should make a gumbo with them. A bucket full of gumbo.

No photos today and almost no lunch...only a simple cold rice salad in a pub during lunch break...without any form of taste...I would did it better even if I was drunk and without arms...oh please...8,00 Euros for this??? :eek:
You have to pay to me for have eaten it! :laugh:

No photos today and almost no lunch...only a simple cold rice salad in a pub during lunch break...without any form of taste...I would did it better even if I was drunk and without arms...oh please...8,00 Euros for this??? :eek:
You have to pay to me for have eaten it! :laugh:
Oh dear! Did you complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom