What did you cook or eat today (August 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm feeling low energy so we decided on BLTs instead. Grouper tomorrow night.

The barometric pressure changes from the weather has me fighting a migraine today.

Dinner later.
Dauphinoise, corned beef n carrots, bhajee mix and rhaita.

Russ
20230813_122506.jpg
20230813_122520.jpg
20230813_122450.jpg

She looks rather tanned.
🎶 “She’s brown as a berry from ridin’ the prairie…” 🎶

I'm significantly pale due to being housebound so long plus rain and grey skies latterly.
If Jane Austen has taught us nothing else, she has let us know that proper English girls of good standing should have creamy skin, so milk-white the blue veins show beneath, so I must infer that you are the properest of proper English girls! 👗:wink:

🎶 “She’s brown as a berry from ridin’ the prairie…” 🎶

If Jane Austen has taught us nothing else, she has let us know that proper English girls of good standing should have creamy skin, so milk-white the blue veins show beneath, so I must infer that you are the properest of proper English girls! 👗:wink:

The only blue veins I've got are on my legs and they ain't pretty! Oh, and the backs of my hands.

The only blue veins I've got are on my legs and they ain't pretty! Oh, and the backs of my hands.
I remember being a boy and watching all those Hammer and AIP horror movies, all the damsels in distress had marble-white heaving bosoms, veins running across their skin like a map of the Underground.

Affected me for life, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom