What did you cook or eat today (August 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna steak with pasta with a couple of chopped fresh tomatoes and basil
IMG_4870.jpeg

strongly dislike pumpkin
What a downturning experience. It is good, I reckon, that you still can back out, if desired.
In my perception, I thought it was obligatory for the tester to test anything the company issues them to.

But obviously they have other testers, that can test the pancakes you can't and won't? Or how does it work?

This morning, a new kind of pancake, 4 seeds( chia, flax, 100g sunflower, white sesame) and a brazil nut, 2 eggs, rum, vanilla, and only 1 tbspoon of corn flour.

It was delicious and aromatic, definitely could taste the sunflower, which I love.

20240816_075717.jpg

What a downturning experience. It is good, I reckon, that you still can back out, if desired.
In my perception, I thought it was obligatory for the tester to test anything the company issues them to.

But obviously they have other testers, that can test the pancakes you can't and won't? Or how does it work?
The requirements were to order the lemon oreo pancakes. The lemon oreo milkshake was suggested but not mandatory.

Yes, there are other mystery shoppers. I am not an employee so if I don't want to do the mystery shop I don't have to take it, but once I agree to do it I'm committed. Not going to take the maple pumpkin pancakes shop! 😝

Oh Gosh. So you are yet to get terribly hot?
Do you have survival tips?
I find it exhausting. My focus has dropped, motivation...
Take it easy and work early mornings...
It's dry heat, so not too bad.
No aircon, I sleep with a fan on me and a wet or moist bedsheet.
But you get used to it.
(Some people never do though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom