What did you cook or eat today (August 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish and chips.
20240819_190037.jpg

Was it you that posted cheese "buns" or did I see that somewhere else?

I saw this gluten free low carb "buns" recipe that looks amazing.

The BEST Cloud Bread Recipe (VIDEO) - A Spicy Perspective
I posted these things called chaffles. They are basically made with egg, cheese, almond flour and traces of other stuff, depending on what flavour you want. I've been having fun with trying to replace bread for a meal here and there. They are made on a mini waffle machine. I'm not getting too serious, as I still have carbs and will never stop eating anything I want. But, it's fun trying new stuff. Are they as good as bread? No. But still fun to try. I have lost over 10 lbs in a month without doing too much other than changing my diet and walking to work and back. I still drink beer like a 20 year old so I'll never be skinny. . Lol.

Last edited:
I posted these things called chaffles. They are basically made with egg, cheese, almond flour and traces of other stuff, depending on what flavour you want. I've been having fun with trying to replace bread for a meal here and there. They are made on a mini waffle machine. I'm not getting too serious, as I still have carbs and will never stop eating anything I want. But, it's fun trying new stuff. Are they as good as bread? No. But still fun to try. I have lost over 10 lbs in a month without doing too much other than changing my diet and walking to work and back. I still drink beer like a 20 year old. Lol.
Yes yes yes, I remember but wasn't sure if you posted other ones.

I still drink beer like a 20 year old so I'll never be skinny. . Lol.
I remember seeing an old photo you posted of yourself when you were in your 20s and others from your youth where you were thin and I'm assuming you were drinking beer back then, lol.

I'd love to have the metabolism of my youth!

Not too much variety that excludes rice, gluten, dairy, in the store closest to me, but the chicken tasted really good, and ut was cooked for me. Grateful.

Got a temporary tooth fix,proceeding next week. Parents relatively stabile. Lots of errands, still out.

Should all permit, edu continuing tomorrow.

20240820_115820.jpg

Went to the grocery, then to lunch at a diner. I had iced coffee and a full order of biscuits (2) and gravy. Ate half of it so breakfast tomorrow. Craig had a turkey club that came with cole slaw and fries and iced tea. Much more reasonable cost than our last lunch out, a little over $35.

Craig had what he didn't eat of his club for dinner and I had 6 Nathan's mini corn dogs and the cole slaw Craig didn't eat.

IMG_9113.jpeg
IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9112.jpeg

Back at the place we went yesterday (Tiffany’s) - MrsT had the buffet, so she had a plate of salad, a sampling of desserts, and her main dish above, which was stuffing/dressing with gravy, a chicken leg, mashed potatoes and noodles, and green beans.

I had…the pizza burger. All was delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom