What did you cook or eat today (July 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr SSOAP’s turn to cook but as it’s Sunday today I made it for him yesterday and he just needs to reheat it.
Place your bets now ladies and gents, will the food make it onto the table in an edible state? 😁

View attachment 116369
It’s a sort of meatball sauce meets cowboy stew affair, hopefully it’ll still be that when it’s served 😆
I’ve left the kitchen and am anticipating at least one- two minutes peace and quiet..
When in doubt, 350 until the cheese starts to bubble.

When in doubt, 350 until the cheese starts to bubble.
What’s that 10 degree’s short of a full circle? 😉 😂
350F = 176.67C. So for an oven temp 175C is close enough I think?

Whenever I post about US temperatures I usually list both since many forum members are not from the US and don't use Fahrenheit. Even with weather I usually list both...not going to make someone Google it or do the math conversion.

350F = 176.67C. So for an oven temp 175C is close enough I think?

Whenever I post about US temperatures I usually list both since many forum members are not from the US and don't use Fahrenheit. Even with weather I usually list both...not going to make someone Google it or do the math conversion.
'Murica

I am in the process of making breakfast--ahem, well I don't know what you call it since it's nearly 4PM, but it is typical breakfast food and it's our first meal of the day, so...I am making an American-style overstuffed omelette with ham, bacon, sauteed red bell pepper, onion, fresh baby spinach, and cremini mushrooms. The cheeses are smoked gouda, Edam, Swiss, and goat cheese. It's going to be sooooo Goooouda!

We had a fire in the chiminea last night on the back deck and stayed up late drinking and listening to music, so we are both moving veeeeeerrrry slowwwwly today. We didn't even eat our dinner last night until 11:30PM...

20240721_160417.jpg

350F = 176.67C.
You are so sweet and caring.

I admit, I almost always check with Gugglee-boy...however this particular one 350 was apparently used so many times in recipes I read, that I almost memorized it.

☺️almost.

But thank you!

I should do the same with Celsius to Fahrenheit...will do.

You are so sweet and caring.

I admit, I almost always check with Gugglee-boy...however this particular one 350 was apparently used so many times in recipes I read, that I almost memorized it.

☺️almost.

But thank you!

I should do the same with Celsius to Fahrenheit...will do.
It does make it easier. I admit I'm too lazy to Google weather temps people post in Celsius. And unless it's something I plan on cooking I won't with oven temperatures. But when I post a recipe for a challenge I don't convert anything to metric or it would just take way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom