What did you cook or eat today (July 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch, marinated in lime juice, salt and oil, then fried/simmered chicken breast, simple boiled potatoes, beetroot.
Good food!

20240724_150800.jpg

Talk about opposites for dinner last night.
I had cheese on toast
Wife was out with mates. She had $85 degustation desserts
6 ? Courses at chillingworth road a high end restaurant.

Russ
Hey Russ, are you saying that the desserts were $85 or that her whole meal was $85, or that 6 people ate $85 worth of desserts? Or did she eat nothing but dessert and it cost her $85? Just a little confused...

Who knows but whatever it was I bet it wasn’t a split burger 😉 😝
No, he had cheese on toast, nothing wrong with that but doesn't sound like she was sharing whatever she was eating with rascal, either.

Maybe it was a split round of desserts amongst MrsRascal and her besties? We may never know the answer.

Hey Russ, are you saying that the desserts were $85 or that her whole meal was $85, or that 6 people ate $85 worth of desserts? Or did she eat nothing but dessert and it cost her $85? Just a little confused...

$85 a head and they only do it twice a year. I've been with normal dining but not a big fan of deserts. Its quite an intimate joint . :)

Russ

No, he had cheese on toast, nothing wrong with that but doesn't sound like she was sharing whatever she was eating with rascal, either.

Maybe it was a split round of desserts amongst MrsRascal and her besties? We may never know the answer.

Yeah her and 2 work colleagues. They all have too much money.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom