What did you cook or eat today (March 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch with some old friends today. We ate at Dishoom, in Covent Garden.
Absolutely delicious: Pau Bhaji and samosas to start; Chicken Ruby, Masala Fish and Blackened Prawns , House Black Daal, Basmati and naan bread.

Sounds lovely - right up my street.

Now don’t you all get jealous, but I had a plain McD’s hamburger, small order of fries...
Last weekI went out for something to eat about 9 pm.
ALMOST went into McD´s, but there was a "Five Guys" just down the road, so I went there instead.
Nothing very special at all, and since they slathered the bun with sauce, it collapsed halfway through eating it.
Next time, I´ll follow my better instincts!

Last weekI went out for something to eat about 9 pm.
ALMOST went into McD´s, but there was a "Five Guys" just down the road, so I went there instead.
Nothing very special at all, and since they slathered the bun with sauce, it collapsed halfway through eating it.
Next time, I´ll follow my better instincts!
Five Guys are very popular here, but I’ve never been.

Five Guys are very popular here, but I’ve never been.
I get paid to eat there occasionally (or I did prepandemic). Actually during the pandemic I did a few curbside evaluations where they brought the food to my car and I took it home and ate it. I really liked that. I haven't been inside of one in a long time.

It's a little pricey, but the food is good. I think I like Steak n Shake a lot better, though.

Diner Dinner tonight:

Not the best pic, but that’s a club sandwich, minus the middle piece of bread. Coleslaw and crispy-chips (or chippy-crisps) on the side.

The sandwich is rye bread, butter, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey, ham, egg, and cheese.

Hi guys! Sorry for long absence...all in family have had belly disease 🤢😷😭

Now we're all fine and I'm back in the kitchen :D

On sunday I prepared broth with capon and beef (for cappelletti)
And today I recycled the boiled meat making these meatballs, served with sweet and sour sauce

20220322_191729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom