What did you cook or eat today (September 2024)

TastyReuben DUDE!!!
You MUST try this recipe and try the filling scooped up in some Corn Chips!
🤯
IMG_4426.JPG

Stinkin' good!

When I asked DH what he would like for dinner/linner/supper this evening, he said "Sloppy Joe's with Potato Chips, you haven't made that in a while."

😳

SAY WHAT?!
" Where did that come from?" I asked.
DH had spoken with our autistic Grand-Nephew yesterday afternoon and he said that his mom had made him Sloppy Joe's, that he had never had that before and he loved them, which I found curious, because that's part of his challenge, food, but any ways...

When I went into my pantry to pull out the Potato Chips, I found that I also had a big of Dippin' Corn Chip

💡

OH MY GRAVY!!!
I have 2/3rds of that recipe left so we'll have that for lunch tomorrow with Chips of the diners choice (the Kettle Chips were dang good too by the way!).

<edit - I forgot to mention, the above recipe is WAY better than any canned stuff out there. Chef John knocked this one out of the park! For real. We now longer get horrible indigestion from Sloppy Joe's at home>

Last edited:
Last night, not pretty, but tamed the hunger. Leftover sausage from.lunch, toasted bread, pumpkin seed oil, avocado ( perfect!),a little pond of sweet chilli sauce, I did add vegan cream cheese.

I also had about 200g of soy yoghurt with maybe 25 g of mini oat/cranberries cookies ( store bought).

20240905_215041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom