What did you cook or eat today (September 2024)

Winona loves the classic North American chicken Parm and Fettuccine Alfredo combo. I was happy to oblige. View attachment 118141
Looks great, one of our favorite dishes, too.

That’ll be making an appearance here soon. I’ve got an old jar of Alfredo sauce in the cupboard that they were giving away at Kroger, so I’ve got to use it up.

That’s how I do mine - and it’s faster getting them to the oven, and since you’re not reworking the dough, every biscuit is tender. The traditional way, that last cat head biscuit could be pretty tough!
I've started freezing and grating the butter into the dough too. Just give the flour/butter mixture a quick toss, then stir in the liquid.

I've started freezing and grating the butter into the dough too. Just give the flour/butter mixture a quick toss, then stir in the liquid.
The last biscuits I made (posted here somewhere), I mixed together, cut into biscuits, then wrapped and frozen, and baked from frozen, and they were fantastic.

I did the same with some scones, and they’re in the oven right now.

Nachos, quite possibly my favorite food ever. 🤔
20240902_201242.jpg

That's interesting. I imagine they're mature plantains, right? I had no idea Goya made them. do they come ready to eat or do you have to fry them first?
They are sweet. These were fried heat to eat in the - oven, air fryer, microwave, or quick fry in pan to heat. We did oven. They come in fried or baked versions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom